IIPC - Bird & Nature Photography Workshop At Keoladeo National Park, Bharatpur - DEC 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
Bird & Nature Photography Workshop At Keoladeo National Park & Bird Sanctuary - Bharatpur Rajasthan
Dates : 16, 17, 18, 19 December, 2020 Total Duration: 0 3 Nights / 0 4 Days
MENTORS / FACULTY:
- Dr. O.P. SHARMA Hon FIIPC, Hon PSA, Hon FRPS, Hon FPSA, FRSA, Hon MJIPF, Hon PSNY, Hon FPSG, Hon FPASP
- ASHOK TALWAR FPASP, AIIPC, ASIIPC, Hon APSG.
- ASEEM SHARMA FIIPC, Hon FPSG, Hon FSAP, ASIIPC, PSA Gold, PSG Gold.
- HEMSHANKAR PATHAK FIIPC, APSG, ASIIPC, PSG Silver.
COST INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
1. Road Travel (Delhi > Bharatpur > Delhi) By Private Car or Luxury Tempo Traveler with reclining seats.
2. Hotel Accommodation for 03 Nights & 04 Days on Full Board Basis.
(Includes: Room + All Meals – Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner / Tea and Snacks) All Vegetarian Meals.
3. One bottle of mineral water per day per person
4. Forest entry fee tickets for Full Day Jungle outings.
5. Cycle rickshaw service for all Forest Rounds (Pick up from Hotel > Full Day Forest Round > Drop back to Hotel)
2 Persons per rickshaw
6. One morning Boat ride in the canal for Bird Photography (Duration: 01 Hour)
7. Professional guidance and tips on bird photography. Illustrated presentations. Slide shows by Professionals.
8. Pick - up and drop facility from / to Bharatpur Railway Stn. for participants coming directly by train to Bharatpur from other stations. (Except late night transfers between 11:00 P.M. to 05:00 A.M.)
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Train tickets, Extra food / Beverages of any type, Anything not mentioned in the list of inclusions.
FEE PER PERSON: (Rooms on Double Sharing Basis)
INR 22,500 – For Students of Triveni / Camera Art Institute / IPA Indore / Members of IIPC & F B Group - Nature Is Us
INR 24,500 – For Non Members and All Others
Single Room Supplement @ 20% Extra on the above charges.
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION AND PAYING THE WORKSHOP FEE IS 16TH NOVEMBER, 2020
Bharatpur is home to one of the world's best-known bird watching destinations, the Keoladeo Ghana National Park (KNP).
this 29 square kilometer man-made wetland is renowned for migratory birds – ducks, geese, waders, raptors, flycatchers and more. In winter, avid birders and ornithologists flock to the park to observe and study the feathered beauties. With more than 370 recorded species, KNP used to also host the Siberian crane.