Ladakh Photography Workshop - For Landscapes, Journalism, Portaits, Travel Photography. Stok Monastery Festival
Time & Location
About the Event
10th LADAKH WINTER PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP -
A WORKSHOP FOR LANDSCAPE, JOURNALISM, OUTDOOR PORTAITS AND TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY.
WITNESS THE STOK TSECHU ANNUAL FESTIVAL WITH PRAYER RITUALS
AND COLOURFUL MASK DANCES BY BUDDHIST LAMAS AT STOK MONASTERY.
DATES: 19TH TO 23RD FEBRUARY, 2021 (4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS) - 2021
Mentors: ASEEM SHARMA / HEMANT CHOPRA
· Domestic Airfare (Delhi > Leh > Delhi)
· Air Travel Insurance.
· Cost of Accommodation in very good Centrally Heated Hotel Rooms
· (Rooms on Twin / Double Sharing Basis)
· All Meals (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner / Tea & Coffee)
· Hot Beverages will be served 4 times a day.
· Cost of Airport transfers in Leh and All Road travel to places of interest as mentioned by Mahindra Xylo vehicles.
· Bottled Mineral Water (2 bottles of 1 Litre ) per person per day.
· 02 Online Image Review Sessions with discussion and Critiques by the faculty after the workshop concludes.
· A Digital presentation of works by all participants during IIPC Meeting and any next workshop.
COST PER PERSON: (INCLUSIVE OF AIRPFARE ALL POINTS MENTIONED ABOVE)
34, 000/- INR – FOR ALL IIPC MEMBERS (IM Members / Life Members),
STUDENTS OF CAMERA ART INSTITUTE (Present and Past Batches)
STUDENTS OF IPA INDORE (Present and Past Batches)
GROUP MEMBERS OF “ NATURE IS US ” (Facebook Group)
37, 000/- INR – FOR ALL OTHERS
LAST DATE FOR BOOKING AND PAYMENT OF BOOKING AMOUNT IS 18TH NOVEMBER, 2020
- BOOKING AMOUNT OF 18,000 INR TO BE PAID BY 18TH NOVEMBER.
- BALANCE AMOUNT BY 30TH DECEMBER, 2020.
THE ABOVE RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
Expenses of a personal nature e.g. tips, laundry, alcoholic drinks / beverages & food other than
what is served or mentioned in itinerary / mailer. Any Tips and Porterage.
Medicines, Phone calls or Any extras incurred at the lodges/hotels. Any Extra Taxes or optional activities.
However if oxygen is needed at any time in case of an emergency, it will be provided to the participant.
Places that you will visit during this workshop:
- Confluence of Indus and Zanskar Rivers “Sangam”.
- Khardungla Pass.
- Shanti Stupa.
- Leh City and City Market.
- Ice Hockey Ground.
- Stok Village.
05 Major and most Beautiful Monasteries of Ladakh Region to be visited:
- Stok Monastery – (Built in 14th Century).
- Thiksey Monastery – (Built in 15th Century).
- Chemray Monastery – (Built in 1664).
- Hemis Monastery – (Built in 1672).
- Matho Monastery
Pls Note: In winter, if any of one the monastery is inaccessible due to heavy snowfall,
we will take the participants to another important monastery.
THOSE WHO WANT TO JOIN THE WORKSHOP SHOULD DIRECTLY CONTACT –
ASEEM SHARMA (Chairman, IIPC Workshops Division)
Mobile : 9811028879, 9971920680 Email : email@example.com
Website(s): www.iipconline.com , www.cameraartinstitute.net
HEMANT CHOPRA – 9810235175 I HEMSHANKAR PATHAK – 9425083822
PARTICIPANTS MAY NOTE:
ONCE A CONFIRMATION IS RECEIVED FROM A PARTICIPANT BY ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MODES:
Email / Whatsapp / Phone Call / SMS / Registration Form with an ID Proof.
NO CANCELLATION SHALL BE ACCEPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
AS IT IS A GROUP FARE AND GROUP TICKETING IS DONE FOR THE WORKSHOP PARTICIPANTS.
FOR THIS WORKSHOP: PROPER WINTER GEAR LIKE DOWN FEATHER JACKETS, CAPS, WARMERS ETC
ARE REQUIRED. PARTICIPANTS MUST GET IN TOUCH WITH THE ORGANIZERS FOR THE CHECKLIST AFTER FULL PAYMENT IS MADE.